2019 420 General Assembly Meeting
The 2019 General Assembly Meeting of the International 420 Class Association will take place during the 2019 420 World Championships at Vilamoura, Portugal on Sunday 7 July 2019. All enquries to email@example.com
Take a read of the 2019 420 General Assembly Agenda which has been published prior to the meeting and is as set out in the International 420 Class Association Constitution - Clause 7.5, and the following supporting papers:
- Chairman's Report
- Technical Committee Report
- Development Report
- 2020 Development Plan
- 2018 Accounts
- 420 Sailing Centre - Criteria for Certification
Please note that:
- Proposals from Members to the General Assembly shall be submitted, to the Executive Committee, at least three months before the date of the General Assembly (Clause 7.5.8).
- Nominations for Election to the Technical Committee shall be submitted to the Executive Committee at least three months before the date of the General Assembly (Clause 7.1.2)
- Proposals to amend Class Rules shall be submitted at least four months before the date of the General Assembly (Clause 14.1)
Championship Bids - bids for the 2021 420 Class Championships must be made by the deadline of 1 July 2019 and will be considered at the 2019 General Assembly Meeting. .
All enquries to firstname.lastname@example.org