2019/2020 EUROSAF 420 RACE CIRCUIT - NOTICE OF SERIES PUBLISHED
Launched in 2019, the inaugural EUROSAF 420 Race Circuit was a huge success, attracting over 324 teams competing across the three age/gender categories.
The International 420 Class Association will continue its partnership with EUROSAF to run the 2019/2020 EUROSAF 420 Race Circuit, kicking off in September 2019 with Event #1 at the Swiss 420 National Championships in Oberhofen, Switzerland from 26-29 September 2019.
The Notice of Series for the 2019/2010 Circuit has now been published (revised version published 25 September 2019).
Events confirmed for 2019 and 2020 are:
- Event #2: Athens International Sailing Week - Athens, Greece - 8-10 November 2019
- Event #3: Imperia Winter Regatta - Imperia, Italy - 6-8 December 2019
- Event #4: Palamos Christmas Race - Palamos, Spain - 18-22 December
- Event #4: Carnival Regatta - Vilamoura, Portugal - dates to be confirmed
- Event #6 - CIMA - France - venue and dates to be confirmed
- Event #7 - Izola Spring Cup - Izola, Slovenia - dates to be confirmed
- Event #8: Event to be advised - Hungary - dates to be confirmed
- Event #9: Kiel Week - Kiel, Germany - 20-28 June 2020
The 2019/2020 EUROSAF 420 Race Circuit will run from September 2019 to June 2020, with the winning team in the overall U19 division, the U17-division as well as the best women´s team awarded a free entry to the 2020 Junior European Championships, 25 July-1 August 2020, hosted at Warnemunder Segel-Club in Germany. The free entry is in addition to their respective nation’s entry quota.